- Grilled vegetables are never a wrong choice. They compliment just about any type of meat and are super easy to make. The variety of colors of the vegetables in this recipe make for a beautiful and festive table setting.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 large onion
2 red bell pepper
2 green peppers
1/4 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare grill or 400 degree oven.
- Cut eggplant into large pieces. Remove peel from onions and quarter. Slice and deseed bell peppers. Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place vegetables onto a large sheet of aluminum foil. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, yet a little crisp. Or bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.