4 fresh peaches
4 teaspoons olive oil
4 tablespoons honey
4 scoops vanilla ice cream (or flavor of choice)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and brush the grates with oil.
- Wash the peaches; then cut them in half.
- Remove the pit from each peach. You may have to use a spoon to pry under the pit and loosen it.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with olive oil.
- Place the peaches on the grill cut side down.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes or until the peaches start to soften and show nice grill marks.
Serving Description: 1 peach
Container: grill, individual dessert bowls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
HOW TO COOK CORN ON GRILL :