4 cans (11 oz each) whole kernel corn
1 ½ cups of milk
1 T. plus 2 tsp flour
2 T. sugar
1 ½ tsp salt
1 ½ qt casserole dish
- The first step to making baked corn is to drain your corn well, and then run the corn very briefly through a food processor.
- The next step to cooking baked corn is to beat the two eggs with a fork.
- Then, combine the flour with a little of the milk.
- Stir together the rest of corn, eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt.
- Finally, pour the baked corn mix intoa 1 ½ qt casserole dish and bake @ 325* for 1 ½ hours.
- Corn Recipes are good recipes to learn to cook with. This baked corn recipe helped me learn to cook. If you have a recent grad, or another child heading away from home soon, help them learn to cook for themselves before they leave home.
HOW TO COOK CORN ON GRILL